Saturday, August 30, 2008

Transcript Boot camp by Inge Canon

Today, a friend of mine and I hosted a DVD session on Transcript bootcamp by Edplus.com Inge Canon. I did go to a live Bootcamp Transcript back in 2004 when she came to our state. She no longer travels but has produced a DVD set for group settings for continue viewing and learning about transcript and homeschooling high school. I highly recommend watching her DVD when your oldest is starting 6th grade. Her information is phenomenal! I have learned so much today. My oldest is in the 8th grade but he is already taking high school courses. She has helped answer alot of questions and doubts I had about high school. I am now fully confident that I can do the transcript the way I want it. She talks about being consistent. She was more of a Titus 2 women to me today in regards to telling me what I need to know in homeschooling a high schooler.

Find out how you can obtain this wonderful DVD at Ed Plus. To reduce the cost, find several homeschool friends to buy this together then possibly donate to a library that will put it on their shelves for other homeschoolers to be encouraged about high school.

No comments: